There's a booking widget below however, if it's not loading or you're having problems finalizing your booking, it may be best to book through the link above.
Please note, Krystalline Flow Wellness is a solo-practitioner, private practice. At times, Chrizza will be in session and cannot answer the phone. It is best to book through the online calendar.
Booking Procedure for First-Time Clients
- Once you pick the date and time through the calendar below, you'll be asked to log in on Vagaro or make an account.
- Afterwards, you'll be prompted to fill out an intake form before securing the date for your appointment.
- Credit card information will be asked at the end of the intake form. This is to hold the appointment and you will not be charged.
- This is a must for first-time clients so that all the data needed for your appointment are in one place.
For Returning Clients
- Pick the date and time below and log in on your account.
- You will not be asked to fill out an intake form unless it wasn't filled out in the prior appointment.
- If it's easier, you can book with Chrizza right after your session, this way you don't have to log in to your account.
If you experience any problem regarding the booking calendar like not being able to log in, don't hesitate to contact Chrizza at KrystallineFlow@gmail.com. To expedite the booking process, please include your Full Name, Cell Phone Number and the appointment day/time you are looking to book.
If the booking calendar below doesn't load, you can book here instead.
Please read Appointment Policies, Procedures & FAQs upon booking
The session will be at 120 Kisco Ave, Suite Q in Mt. Kisco, NY
Please, park in the bigger parking lot (shared with Zumbach) and close to the back. On the side of the building towards the back, you’ll see mailboxes and there will be a maroon door after that, with the sign Krystalline Flow Wellness.
Enter the door, go straight towards the two chairs and turn left. Suite Q will be 3 doors down on the right side.
Feel free to call Chrizza if you are having trouble finding the room or would rather meet in the parking lot to be walked inside.