Monthly membership consist of 1 Therapeutic Massage each month.
☀️ Loyalty Bliss: after just 3 sessions, enjoy an additional 15 minutes on your next session with the new loyalty card!
🎈 Birthday Treat! Receive a complimentary 45 minutes SMRT Focus Session during your birthday month.
🎉 Member’s Special: Enjoy additional monthly sessions at the exclusive member rate.
🎁 Gift of Wellness: The perfect present for loved ones! The member rate extends to gift certificates.
😊 Tranquil Assurance: Unused monthly sessions roll over, ensuring your peace of mind even when life gets busy.
⏸Ability to pause your membership up to 3 months.
75 Min: $160
120 Min: $275
Start your membership by booking a session under Monthly Membership on the booking calendar or by emailing Chrizza at KrystallineFlow@gmail.com
Membership Terms of Conditions:
- Membership auto renews and will be charged at the 1st of each month.
- Unused monthly sessions automatically rolls-over and can be redeemed at any time as long as the membership is valid and active.
- Additional sessions can be redeemed at the membership rate as long as the membership is valid and active.
- A 30 days notice is needed when terminating membership.
- All unused sessions expires/forfeited 30 days after a membership ends.
- In the case of when a payment doesn’t go through, the card will be tried again. Monthly sessions and/or roll-overed sessions cannot be redeemed and is paused until payment is current.
- Pausing Membership: 30 days notice is needed. Can be paused up to 3 months maximum.
- Birthday Perk: Complimentary 45 min SMRT Focus Session can only be redeemed during the member's birthday month. Offer expires/forfeited when a member doesn't book it within their birthday month.
- Memberships cannot be shared with family or friends.
- Refunds are accepted within 48 hours of starting a membership and sessions have not been redeemed.
- All policies (rescheduling, cancellation, late arrival, professional conduct) will be honored by each member. Chrizza Venturina/Krystalline Flow Wellness has the discretion of terminating a membership when a policy is not respected.